We had some excellent photographers at The Pistol Ultra Run. A big thanks to Ethan Turner, Ryan Stennes, and Ken Ross. Here are links to each of their galleries that are currently available. Please respect and protect their copying and distribution rights as stated. Enjoy!
- Ethan Turner – https://www.enturner.com/Sports/Road-Races/2015-Pistol-Ultra
- Ken Ross/Kross Country Photograpy – https://www.krosskountryphotography.com/Track-Races/Road-Races/010315-The-Pistol-Ultra-50k/i-M2Xf3X3
- Ryan Stennes – https://chaseimage.smugmug.com/Pistol-Ultra-Run (broken link)
- Podium Pictures
Race Reports: 50K Runners
- 2015 – Jay Stancil – http://runners-anonymous.blogspot.com/2015/01/shooting-from-hip-conquering-my-first.html
- 2015 – Brooke Fradd – http://frugaltrophywife.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-first-ultra-marathon-sorta-kinda-not.html
- 2015 – Martin Schneekloth – http://www.ultrakrautrunning.com/2015/01/race-report-2015-pistol-ultra-50k.html
Race Reports: Hundo Runners
- 2015 – Steve Barber (Overall Winner) – http://www.oakridgetrackclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/SBarber-2015-Pistol-100-Mile-Race-Report.pdf
- 2015 – Megan Stegemiller (Overall Female Winner) – https://runningoffthebeatenpath.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/pistol-100-miler/
- 2015 – Kelly Cooper – http://pikermichick.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-pistol-100-miler.html
- 2015 – Robert Hall – http://bohhall.simplesite.com/413688873?b=D4A8C1F53CE384A12CD6B653D558C73653DFC (broken link)
- 2015 – Rachelle Ungerman – https://www.nkytribune.com/2015/01/paul-long-carefree-runner-rachelle-ungerman-ticks-off-the-miles-100-of-them-at-a-time/
These are the final, official results.
NOTE! The results for all drop down runners (these signed up for a longer distance but not completing it) are kept separate in our results and are not eligible for any awards (except the finishers hat), regardless of placement. Since they completed a shorter official distance (at least 50K or 100K), we have given them an official finisher’s hat and credit for that distance rather than a DNF. However, when the results are submitted to UltraSignUp and UltraRunning Magazine, all results for the same distance are grouped together. This results in their placement being different for some runners than what we have posted. Our results provide the correct placement for recognition and awards.
The solo distance results are also posted on UltraSignUp.com (USU does not include relays.)